Jeanne Dennis and Heritage of Truth
Helping Christian Families Live Out and Pass On Our Biblical Heritage
Sanctify them through thy truth. Thy word is truth. (John 17:17)
As a Christian, do you find it hard to live out what you believe? Especially in a culture that has turned morality and truth on its head? Are you concerned about whether your children and grandchildren will be able to stand for truth?
We want to give you tools to help you raise your children and grandchildren in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. To help them come to faith in Jesus Christ. And to stay in the faith throughout their lives.
We provide resources through our Heritage of Truth TV and Blog, biblical worldview information, and our children’s pages, Truth Junior. Jeanne Dennis, the host of our TV show and author of this website also writes books and songs to help families understand and live out biblical faith. She is a commissioned Colson Fellow and Centurion, trained in the biblical worldview.
We want to help your family:
- Grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ,
- Understand the Bible,
- Live according to its truth, and
- Pass on the faith to others, especially your children.
- If you don’t know Jesus, it would be our joy to introduce you to Him.
Followers of Jesus Christ have an astounding inheritance:
- A personal relationship with the Creator
- His Word of Truth in the Bible
- His indwelling Holy Spirit to comfort, strengthen, and guide us
- His love, joy, peace, grace
- And so much more!
As God’s love letter to us, the Scriptures help us know Him better and teach us how to live. Our privilege and duty is to pass down this heritage in its pure form to upcoming generations.
Browse Our Site and Sign Up for Our Updates
You can sign up for newsletter, updates, and/or RSS updates on the right. Feel free to browse our site and download resources from our children’s pages.
Our mission is to provide resources to help parents and grandparents to:
- Be all they can be in Christ
- Be ready to give an answer for the hope they have in Christ (1 Pet.3:15)
- Be good examples and faithful witnesses to their children and grandchildren.
- Be ready to anticipate children’s faith questions
- Be able to equip their children and grandchildren with the proofs they need to believe biblical truth and hold on to faith when they get older.
We do everything we can to ensure that what we present on this website is faithful to the Word of God in the Bible. We cannot control what you find on sites for which we provide links. However, we try to invite only those guests who remain faithful to Scripture in their books, movies, songs, other products, and ministries. Links to other websites are provided as a courtesy and in no way should be understood as our endorsement of all of the ideas, writing, or activities presented on these websites or of the ministries and people who run them.
We welcome your comments and suggestions for content and guests. So please write us through our contact page!